It’s so convenient!
Managing your online account(s) is easy. From any internet connection you can monitor account balances, deposits, cleared checks, and all other transactions. And, you can securely transfer funds. It just takes a few mouse clicks to keep you up to date.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on one of the Open Account links
- Complete online application and receive approval
- Fund your new account (This usually takes 1-5 business days depending on method used to fund account.)
- Receive email with your new account number
- Register your new account online
- Receive debit card and PIN number in two separate letters in the U.S. mail (This usually takes 5-10 business days after account is funded.)
- Activate debit card by going to any ATM and checking your balance
The entire process usually takes about 7-10 business days. Once you activate your debit card, you can enjoy all of the benefits of your new checking account.